Monday, September 1

More Than Words

I’m not sure who to give credit to on this song, but it’s one we sing at church.
Holy God, You alone are worthy of my praise
Every breath I take for all my days
Is Yours, my King

Holy God, I will sing another song to You
But there’s even more I want to do
For You, my King

I want to give You more than words

I want to love You with my life
I want to be a sacrifice
You gave it all when You paid my price
So I want to love You, love You, loveYou

Holy God, I will not forget the love You gave
For my sin the sacrifice was made
By You, my King

Holy God, with Your Spirit here inside of me
Let Your glory shine that all may see
You are King
And I want to give You more than words…


It’s easy to have good intentions, and to give lip-service to God. But do we love Him with our whole lives? Do we give him every moment of our lives? Do we get in the way so that His glory can’t be seen through us? He paid the price for my sin, and yours, and I want to give Him more than words. I want to love Him with my life.